Meat on a Stick, Yum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Of late I have been finding some new and interesting ways to cook meat. However I think my favorite so far is meat on a stick (see picture bellow). I did this on a camping trip sometime back and it was really good. There were not a lot of bushcrafty things going on. However I did sit for several hours slow cooking my roast and potatoes over the campfire and enjoying a few pints.

IMG_1243.JPG

You can see all of the pictures from that trip at http://woodswalkernw.blogspot.com/2008/11/tillamook-nov-22-24-2008.html

Mooseman1

Forager
Dec 22, 2008
London UK
O'man that looks good, is it Beef? looks to dark for pork, who cares i wont some.
I am with you brother i love cooking on a spit gives the meat such a great taste.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
That close up pic of the meat cooking on your blog does look rather appertising.I like the first pic of your dog with the trees and mist in the background looks a nice spot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE