[May 29th-31st] Stead Hall Wood (Between Otley and Ikley)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
I'm planning on staying the full 2 nights but the nipper wasn't sure if she would be up to it. Can we pay for the first night then pay for the second if we decide to stay?

May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
Got a pass for Friday night, I'll be coming on the train from Leeds straight from work. Will be nice to get out and test the new tent.

What time are people arriving on the Friday?

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
Seeing as me going to Britton Wood this weekend is out I will put my name down for this one as I could fit it in with a return journey from Oulton Park after deliveringarace engine there

John

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
1. ADz-1983
2. Leodis (Fri)
3. lee morin +2 children (sat)
4. Fergsuk +1 child (TBC)
5. Juggernaut + 1
6. bigbear
7. Monkeypoker (Fri)
8. XRV John

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
I will be there early afternoon too adz, maybe we can get the chainsawing out of the way then as I prefer to do it when there are fewer folk about, its safer that way.
any how, we can decide on the day.
nick

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I should be arriving around then also, so look out for a packhorse/guy carrying everything while the nipper skips along the path and point me in the right direction.

lol, I'll keep an eye out :D

I will be there early afternoon too adz, maybe we can get the chainsawing out of the way then as I prefer to do it when there are fewer folk about, its safer that way.
any how, we can decide on the day.
nick

Yeah that's no probs Nick.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I'd have signed up for this in a heartbeat, but I'm working away from tomorrow :(

If all goes swimmingly, will you be doing this again anytime soon?

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Bit of a disappointment when opening the curtains this morning, lets hope the rain clears up for later or its going to be a wet night! :umbrella:

Not at all. Firstly checked weather report and it's only a couple of light showers in morning, night is clear. Secondly we have a parachute canopy we can put up if needed so won't be an issue.

May 12, 2014
West Yorkshire
Yep, hopefully it should clear, its raining quite heavy in Leeds at the mo and has been for a good few hours, a bit of rain never put me off anyway its just a shame as its been quite a nice week so far.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE