massive bargain :)

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
today I visited my local army surplus, they have a discount bin there that I always search through, I found a nice pro-tex military watch that come in its tin with an extra strap. its was £49.99 origionaly but was reduced to £5 because the date doesnt work, but everything els was working fine :) I love a bargain

PDA1

Settler
Feb 3, 2011
Framingham, MA USA
One of the major outfitters in the US is REI, which is a coop. They have an amazing return policy - you bring it back and say its damaged, or that you don't like it, they refund your money. The rejects go in a quarterly "garage sale" at knock-down prices. At the last one I picked up an REI quarter dome T3 tent that had been returned "damaged". When I got it home I examined it closely expecting at least rips in the fly or midge mesh inner. Not a mark. One pole section was damaged. Cost me $16 for a replacement pole section. The tent retails for well over $300. I got mine for $14.83. Now that's a "massive" bargain. I would point out that nearly all of my kit has been rescued from garage sales, thrift stores, or is MYOG (alcohol stoves etc.).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE