Map of the BushMoot Site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
You'll get a hard copy of the map when you arrive. But for those who want to have a look first please find the mootmap below

wb9gsw.jpg

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Some useful Moot postcodes for your satnav

Chippy Bridgend CF31 5EJ
Chippy Llanilltud Fawr CF61 1TY

Tesco Extra CF31 3SQ
Asda CF31 3AG
Sainsbury CF32 9ST

Pub 'The Watermill' CF32 0QP
Pub 'The Pelican' CF32 0QP

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Oops...didn't notice the date...glad you told me that, wouldn't want to be wandering around in the Mods corner!! :buttkick: :stretcher: :crutch: :surrender: ;)
Not to worry, we try our best to welcome visitors, but we do like a bit of down time too - after all the site preparation, car-parking, workshops, and peace-keeping duties.

Well, I say "we try", but there are those who are a bit more defensive..... and Sargey with his knife collection.... and if Ed has pulled an "all-nighter" at the naughty corner and Leon...... Shelly can get a bit tetchy if she's lost the keys again.

And that's only the grown ups - wait till the children get hold of you!

Ok best to be a little bit cautious

;)

Ogri the trog

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Would someone be so kind to scan in colour fragment of the OS map stretching from merthyr mawr road, through the site and sand dunes, to the beach? It would be a big help.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Something I can use to show my lad how to use compass and a map.
This is good enough. Unless the OS map have more details your link will do.
Thank you very much.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE