many happy returns wayland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
can i be the first to wish gary a very happy birthday and all others who are another year older today ;)

found this little ditty hope its' vikingly appropriate ;)

It's your Birthday! (thud!) Happy Birthday! (thud!)
May your deeds with sword and axe
Equal those with sheep and yaks
On your Birthday! (thud!) Happy Birthday! (thud!)

This one lesson you must learn
First you pillage, then you burn

While you eat your birthday stew
We will loot the town for you,

there are a few more verse which i'm sure you know gary, but seemed a little bit depressing for a birthday song, guess that's viking's for you :D all the best mate.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Hmm.... Did the vikings have birthday cakes? I might just have to see if I can rustle up something next weekend :D .
Have a great day Wayland.

Whilst I'm here I'll also wish Aragorn the best of the day too.

Gailainne

Life Member
Hmm I would'nt worry about it Gary, I'm hitting the half century next year, and I still think and act :rolleyes: like I did in my twenties, only the toys change (more expensive).

You coming up for the Crannog next weekend ? if not I'll see you at the Moot.

Ps I do hope you will have time and the inclination for a wee photoshop :D if so I'll bring down my Canon 450D, if its doubtful I'll just bring the compact down.

Regards

Stephen

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I will be doing something, I've been researching the locations in the area and there are some good possibilities.

It will probably be an informal chat around the camp fire and an early start in the morning to get some shots around sunrise.

I'm not committing to the time yet because we'll be looking for the best conditions.

As for this weekend I'll be at the Midlands meet up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE