Man vs Wild the Video Game with Bear Grylls Trailer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
This ones been in the pipeline for a while now and tbh, Im really looking forward to it. Its probably the closest thing we will get to a 'bushcraft' type game so we may as well make the most!

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I'm particulalry looking forward to the section on the wii version where you have to bow drill like mad until you sweat like a pig with your wii-mote.... only to discover you dripped on your own coal. Or the bit where you get your fire going but it burns all the tinder you collected before the flame takes to the kindling. Or how about the bit where you got your hammock hang slightly wrong and wake up grumpy in the morning?

Other good sections include.
Assembling a honey stove with frozen fingers.
Getting back into your sleeping bag in the hammock (side zip, mummy bag)
and eating enough biscuits brown to see you until you get home to your throne.

Glydr

Feb 17, 2010
Wirral
"Test yourself to the limit".... While sat on your backside indoors. Didn't Bear once say he promoted the scouts because he wanted to get kids off there consoles and outdoors?

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
the modelsarent very good, the movement iswrsé and the gameplay looks boring, and purely making thispoint isnt a guy like bear grills supposed to be encouraging people to go outside not to play video games

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Forget those! It's all about BRINK at the moment chaps!

*Sorry couldn't resist plugging my own game on here! (c;

i'm curious mattmcdaid, in what way is BRINK "your game"? did you work on development or something similar? only reason i ask is because we had an xbox night last night and spent a good few hours on BRINK, it's superb.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE