Man seeks southern camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lightfoot

Forager
Jul 5, 2006
Chester
Does anyone know of a place within about 50 miles of Southampton where I can set up camp for a night or two this weekend (17th & 18th Jan 09)? Fire essential. Vehicle access preferred but I have been known to walk before so I guess I could do it again if I have to.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
There's a place called "The sustainability Centre" close to Petersfield in Hampshire. It's a recognised campsite. Tents only- no caravans- open fires allowed ) open all year. 01730 823166.

No connection, never been there, so if you get kidnapped by aliens and sent to the planet Zog for medical research...don't blame Wicca...:lmao: :lmao:

lightfoot

Forager
Jul 5, 2006
Chester
There's a place called "The sustainability Centre" close to Petersfield in Hampshire. It's a recognised campsite. Tents only- no caravans- open fires allowed ) open all year. 01730 823166.

No connection, never been there, so if you get kidnapped by aliens and sent to the planet Zog for medical research...don't blame Wicca...:lmao: :lmao:

Of course I won't blame you but I might let slip to the space brothers and sisters that Wicca is a fine example of the human species and perhaps a meeting should be arranged. ;)

Cheers for the information Wicca. Sustainability is my middle name so that's a definite one to check out whether for this time or another. If you're ever in need of a wood to camp in in North Wales then PM me as I know a great place.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Ok mate, hope you get some success tomorrow. North Wales? wooo! might take you up on that kind offer at a later date. Gracias...:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE