Man Cave Refurbishment – pic heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Time for a pic update :) How does it look like now ? any changes are made ?

Been busy making stuff - tinder pouches and walking sticks - so it's getting cluttered with jobs in progress and offcuts now but it's serving my needs very well. I'll post a pic when I get the chance. Looking to install a laser to get back into leathet embossing stamp production.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Been busy making stuff - tinder pouches and walking sticks - so it's getting cluttered with jobs in progress and offcuts now but it's serving my needs very well. I'll post a pic when I get the chance. Looking to install a laser to get back into leathet embossing stamp production.

First someone says he can take over the world with a set-up like that, and now he's installing a laser.

Is anyone else worried? :eek:

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Kerne: what a relief to make a space to "get things done."
Congrats on your retirement, it feels so good to go over the wall.

I do a variety of wood carving. Consequently, I have wood supplies stacked in my shop
the downstairs lounge room and spilling into the outdoors!

What will your wood supply storage look like?

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Kerne: what a relief to make a space to "get things done."
Congrats on your retirement, it feels so good to go over the wall.

I do a variety of wood carving. Consequently, I have wood supplies stacked in my shop
the downstairs lounge room and spilling into the outdoors!

What will your wood supply storage look like?

Thanks - retirement is certainly proving to be all its cracked up to be. Currently low on timber stocks so not so much of a problem yet. The issue will be lack of space. Can't build yet another shed in the garden!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE