Man bag ? possibles pouch ? tinder pouch ? what is it ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Firefly1

Jun 20, 2012
North Wales
WOW talk about Anally Retented PC montiors.

This now means that even a blank piece of paper folded in half will cause offence. What word did you take offence to was it the non-sutle word instead of tobacco or could it be even 2 sorry two words manbag or Trousers

Other than that nice leather work I like the suede liner

Firefly1

Last edited by a moderator:
Or possibly it was the allusion to a certain part of the male body on a family forum?
one which my young stepdaughter and many other young folk read?
whilst you may be an adult don't assume that everyone else is
oh and big bold type is usually interpreted as shouting, please dont shout it doesn't add anything
thank you

Firefly1

Jun 20, 2012
North Wales
I appologise for shouting.
Please tell me then what words could be used to describe it, if we called it by its proper title then that would cause even more offence to the young ones, even the mods allowed the post in full.

So again please tell me the alternative words that will not offened one single person in the world. Sorry forgot to mention it WAS reffering to the non sexual meaning hope thats not to ambiguse for you

Firefly1:soapbox:

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Does it have a window on the back for a senior citizens bus pass. They're popular, I've seen loads of those in use by the older lady. Good job mate.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Here you go mate....

600283274025f70b6590b53f07cd5838.image.280x247.jpg

They love 'em they do.

if you cannot think of something that cannot be expressed without potential of offending others perhaps you should rethink if you should post it?
may i refer you to the rules and regulations you agreed to when you joined the forum? such as rule one in this thread i am linking to here for you
thank you

I appologise for shouting.
Please tell me then what words could be used to describe it, if we called it by its proper title then that would cause even more offence to the young ones, even the mods allowed the post in full.

So again please tell me the alternative words that will not offened one single person in the world. Sorry forgot to mention it WAS reffering to the non sexual meaning hope thats not to ambiguse for you

Firefly1:soapbox:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE