Magnum boot stockists

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Sorry to hijack your thread mate.

What do you people think to Magnum boots?
I'm looking for some boots for work, they don't need to be safety boots but I spend a lot of time driving and walking so need to be comfy plus I have a weak ankle due to tearing the ligaments a couple of times and need the support that a boot offers.

Many thanks John

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
I like them as light duty easy going boots, i've had two sets, only last around 12-18 months of reasonable usage. Then i need a new set, im going either Lowa or Altberg this time round, but then i want more from a boot.

I wouldn't expect Magnums compare with the big names...

TFan

Tenderfoot
Nov 3, 2010
Buckinghamshire
I've not used them myself but have read a lot of reviews. Mostly, they're not what you'd call positive. Personally. whilst I'd like to be in the market for the Lowas, Altbergs, Meindls of this world, I'm not. But I'd rather buy a good pair of used German Para boots than a new pair of Magnums.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Blacks, Millets and Yeomans sell them. However, if it's ankle support you're after, invest in a pair of german para boots, the Haix type (cheap on ebay) or more expensive Lowas, Altbergs etc. Even current issue boots offer a hell of alot more support for your ankles than Magnums. I've had 5 pairs and they've all gone to pot after 6 months.

Simon (CopShopUK)

Mar 1, 2011
Kent
Hi, apologies for the shameless plug, but I stumbled across this thread and thought I'd chip in.

We sell a ton of Magnums on the net, to all over the UK.

Just for your info -> Magnum Boots :headbang:

(we do plenty of other brands too)

Bye bye

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE