Maglite LED conversion!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spikey DaPikey

Feb 8, 2006
North West, near the land of the Pies
Was ata carboot the other weekend oppp norrff somewhere, bloke was selling Brand New AA Maglite's, in blister packs for a fiver, so, £16 for led bulb kit, still alot cheaper than that price !!

Wonder how much a surefire is ? :)

End of the day, each to there own innit :p

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
All,

I've been back and forth in this thread for the website the website that sells AAA mini maglight conversion kits that includes a spring for the battery lid. Any of you know what I'm on about?

Regards,

Ryan

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
There is a lot of talk on the forum about moving quietly in the woods, natural colours (no DPM) to fit in, and yet many members seem intent on buying the brightest torch on the market:confused:

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
hi Ryan; is this link any use?;

http://www.flashlightreviews.com/mods/solitaire2.htm

I have made a conversion to my Solitaire with an additional added feature (I'll try to show it here sometime).
I have sources the LED's from Ebay and Maplins.

Hello basha,

thanks for the link but it was not what I'm after. I am lookin for an internet shop that sells conversion kits including a spring for the AAA mini mag.

However your help is appreciated,

Ryan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE