M.o.r.a

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys..

Putting this one up for sale..

Its a M.O.R.A, in 2.5mm RWL-34, Stabilised Amboyna Burl handle, with black Liners. Includes sheath.

£165 including P&P... REDUCED TO £125 NOW SOLD

Last edited:

leon-1

For anyone interested, I have one of these knives in this steel. Marks work is very good, the edge retention on the knife is excellent as is the grind. After six weeks of teaching carving and general abuse I have finally put it onto a stone, nothing drastic only a 6000 grit waterstone just to get it back to its former glory. I have had the knife for approximately a year and it is one of my two go to knives for any job that I am doing.

Infact one of my clients was so impressed with my knife that I believe that he was going to place an order himself (he saw the knife for a period of ten days and I even allowed him to use it).

For anyone thinking about buying one, you get a lot of knife for the money and you could pay a lot more for a lot less from other knife makers.

I have no link to Mark apart from being a satisfied / happy customer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE