luxury comfort items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
baby wipes are pure magic, my boonie is one item i can't be without. its not exactly waterproof but its like a part of my head. it keeps the rain off me glasses the sun off me neck and out my eyes and its lightweight so i hardly know its there.

other then that? time. i just don't get the time to go out as much as i'd like...

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
For me it is the Image intensifier or night vision scope. It weighs a ton but it's a terrific item for after dark watching the wildlife around me and invaluable for identifying the creatures that make such strange unearthly sounds after dark, an amazing bit o kit. Oh and not forgetting those little clix cups of drinking chocolate and marshmallows to melt into it yuuummmmmmm!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sorry but I'm afraid I've got two, but if you wanna get them apart there's teeth involved.

At the end of a day, snuggling up to my "usually" damp Jack Russell and his wonderfull sheepskin " better and smaller than a thermarest" rug is pretty cool. Can't beat it... unless he decides to bugger off into my mates tent again...

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
My Dog!
She is some of the best company i could ask for. Makes any view enjoyable because she enjoys herself no matter what the weather or location so watching her enjoy herself is a joy.
She sleeps under my hammock so i know she's always there.
She's great if i am on my own cos she lets me have piece n quiet but she is great in groups cos she loves people and everyone seems to like her.

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
Vietnamese coffee filter and a pouch of Taylor's Lazy Sunday ground coffee

Oho, I'm with you there!

I have a bit of a run screaming reaction to taking an ipod or mp3 player out to woods or on walks with me, a large part of my enjoyment is all the things I can hear going on around me as well as all I can see. A summer's day or winter's night just isn't the same to me without the corresponding sounds...

Then again, Pantera or suchlike on a mountain top in a storm.... :-X

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Oho, I'm with you there!

I have a bit of a run screaming reaction to taking an ipod or mp3 player out to woods or on walks with me, a large part of my enjoyment is all the things I can hear going on around me as well as all I can see. A summer's day or winter's night just isn't the same to me without the corresponding sounds...

Then again, Pantera or suchlike on a mountain top in a storm.... :-X

I can't sleep without listening to 'A book at bedtime' and the shipping forecast, its tradition for me, sod the birds.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I do have an MP3 player / radio but after a nasty experience never use it in an avalanche zone...:eek:
Then there's the hipflask

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE