Lundhags Sylarna Anorak Eskimo Design?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Monk

Forager
Jun 20, 2004
199
7
outandabout
Hi!
Cruising somewhere on the web I came across a Lundhags site..boot folk but on their website they had a polyester65%/35%cotton anorak that was pretty well-designed and was called a SYLARNA ANORAK.
Help! Can't find this on their website anymore! Can any of our Viking friends please tell us if Lundhags make this anorak type anymore? I thought the design was pretty well laid out and the poly/cotton material quite hard wearing. It was a pullover Eskimo design loose cut.
Any ideas?
Monk
 
I got interested in that design and the fabric content as I figure it will be more hardwearing than pure cotton and also allow for more ventilation than a 100% polyester garment.
Monk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE