Lucklee, you are a top chap!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Wow, amazing, what a craftsman & what a service!
I treated myself to a Karesuando Boar to leave in Sweden (not a good idea to take an F1 on Ryanair) & thought, as I had some birthday money from my parents I'd get a left handed sheath made. So, I contacted Luckylee who asked if I could send him the knife as he wanted to fit the sheath to the knife exactly. Well, I sent the knife on Thursday & I got it back today (Saturday) complete with the fantastic Left handed sheath you see below!

Newknifeandsheath003.jpg

Newknifeandsheath006.jpg

Thanks Lucklee, you really are a top chap!

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thank you so much mate, that means allot to me, as i really try with the camera, and struggle to take good pics of my stuff, so when my customers get the stuff, i think they are a little surprised at the quality, i think when making a sheath for a knife you need the knife in question, so that its a perfect friction fit, or a perfect wet mould to that knife, i'm not that keen on sheaths the can accommodate many knifes, as in my humble opinion, a sheath is the clothing for that knife, and should be wrapped around it with precision, so that the fit and finish will be exquisite, and an honour to the knife.
thanks again mate and i'm very happy that you are happy with your sheath.
take care.
lee.

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
i was referring to this i don't know the aircraft regs i thought if it was in the hold it was OK

(not a good idea to take an F1 on Ryanair)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE