Lovely day today

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Well, a lovely morning today, we had one Sunday as well but that turned to rain fairly quickly, i'm wondering if this will settle in for a bit, Umm, just looked at the forecast, rains a common' but the rest of the week is looking ok....

How's everyone else doing?

Such a British thing to talk about the weather :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The rain is stotting off the windows, and has been since I got up before seven :sigh:
It's supposed to dry up this afternoon.

Glad someone, somewhere is having a nice day :)

M

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Nice here too atm.

What he said.

cbf6b98e33db6909029fa681f1f0b37f.gif

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's dried up here :) It's still very overcast though :sigh:

I would love a dry week, just an entire week when I could open doors and windows without the weather coming in.
I miss the big outside room of the house.

M

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
West Sussex is 7 degrees, dry with sunny patches.

I'm desperate for a dry weekend so I can get out with the new Alpkit Hunka XL bivi.

And, as I type, the Dark Sky app on my phone has chimed telling me to expect rain in 11 minutes. :(

Last edited:

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
I live in a beautiful valley on Exmoor but the overcast skies and rain are hemming me in a bit I must admit.
I am off down Nice65's way soon, always struck by the different quality of light from the landscape, must be the chalk.

C.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Coupla minutes after my last post, when I got back to the sewing room, it was snowing, but was only a flurry and 5 minutes later, sunshine again.

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
Mild with sunshine since early morning. 3.30pm, at this time yesterday big seas were thundering against the cliffs close to where I live and the spray was being driven horizontal above the cliff top. Now the the sea is calm, not even a 'White Horse' in sight and there's hardly a breeze..:)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I live in a beautiful valley on Exmoor but the overcast skies and rain are hemming me in a bit I must admit.
I am off down Nice65's way soon, always struck by the different quality of light from the landscape, must be the chalk.

C.

Come say hi this time if you can Chris, we can always put you up for the night. Or put up with you for the night :lmao:

I'll PM you my number.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE