Louis Liebenberg books

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Pappa said:
Me too, although I was going to wait and see if it arrived before I posted here, as it seemed too good to be true.

Pappa

Did the same with WHSmiths. They happily took my money before telling me that actually they couldn't get it after all :rolleyes:

Wolfie

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 19, 2004
S.Wales
I've also tried ordering it through several bookshops and failed. I just called Blackwells and was told that they had never had it in stock and most likely would not be able to get it. :(

In desperation I've just ordered it from South Africa through Exclusive books. It's cost me 143 Rand ( about £12.50) and the same for shipping. Delivery times are estimated at up to 2 weeks to obtain it and another week for shipping.

If you look at the cybertracker website, http://www.cybertracker.co.za/index.html
it gives you details of Exclusive Books and other places you can order it.

Hope this is of use

Wolfie

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 19, 2004
S.Wales
Wayne said:
Wolfie

How many tracking books is that now?

You must own every book ever written on the subject.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not Quite. This one is still proving to be very elusive........but I'll track it down yet :D

Hawkeye The Noo

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Dunoon, Argyll
Rather than start a new thread I thought | would add this to this one. I have just bought and read "Tracking, signs of man signs of hope. By David Diaz. It is interesting to note the books he recomends at the end: Louis Liebenberg, Tom Brown, David Scott Donelan (Tac tracking), and Betser, Moshe/Robert Rosenberg. Secret Soldier. A lot of people here will recognise these names. This book was strongly aimed at tac tracking with a few mentions on SAR applications. What I discovered in this book was an area of weakness in my tracking. The paperwork write up. I recognised that this can be a great tool to help you to realise what you have actually learned. Recognising your own learning is a great tool to building strong foundations for later learning. The book was also a good read with case a major case study and how to write up the report on the case study. In tracking i have heard a lot of people mention Sherlock Holmes, but is it Sherlock we learn from or is it the write up and explanations of Dr Watson. they both go hand in hand. This is one of those books that I am glad to get on the shelf. ( Tracking book number 12) it seems like tracking is fast gaining recognition in the world with more and more books appearing on a fast basis. I am looking forward to when there will be more ways to make a living from this craft. Sorry in advance to those of you who have already topped your budget for this month. ;)

Jamie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE