looks like a good deal to me

qweeg500

Forager
Sep 14, 2003
Hampshire
They are very good boots. I have "Lowa Super Camps" which are very similar but without the Gore-Tex liner. They are bomb proof but I do find them a little heavy, although I've heard others say they're fine. The Super Camps retail at around £125 so I'd say £140 for these is about right.

Matt

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Bilko Mate, do a search for "LOWA" and you'll find heaps on here about them, I've added to at least three threads about them iirc lol :D

Bam's quick capsule review: Blinding Boots! :lmao:

Cheers,

Bam. :)

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
I daren't mate, I might like them! :D
And at £140 or whatever they are that would be an expensive search.
Anyway i don't reeaally need any new boots. I just thought it was good them giving this arkis hydro thing away with it.
Cheers though. :beerchug:

H

halo

hia bilko,i've got the lowa combat gtx,fantastic kit had them on all weekend at the north meet i've had them about a year now ready to go straight from the box
i went for a walk up the fell if you remember never lost my footing once and they've got great ankle support even with a full bergen,i paid £140 for mine from springfields army store in burton on trent.

i'd post a link but i've forgot how :eek:

halo(paul)

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Allright mate
Hows the landie, or shouldn't i ask? :D
Yep they look pretty desent but like i said i realy don't need any boots at the moment..........
I was just trying to shock you all with my amazing pwers of finding free gifts. not ;) :D

H

halo

the landys back up and running with nice new 24 spline diffs,dont think i'll be blowing them in a hurry :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE