Looking to have dice bag made

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 1, 2012
Washington State
Hopefully this is the right spot for this. I'm looking for someone to make me a leather dice bag for a card game I play (Magic: the Gathering). Can anyone do this? Maybe PM me and I can give more details and get a quote? Hopefully I'm not violating any rules by posting this request!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Why not make your own... a small leather pouch for some dice is a very easy thing to do unless you want special features or embelishments

EarthToSimon

Forager
Feb 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Unfortunately I have no tools, no experience and no leather for it. And depending on the price I'd rather just get it done right the first time.

I don't usually do my own leatherwork but it's quite easy to make a few from thin leather from old jackets or worn out sofas.
For a pouch all you really need are scissors (or a board and knife) needle and some strong thread. you can't go wrong really :)

If you want I'll send you a few eBooks on basic leatherwork, It's a skill really worth learning!

Jan 1, 2012
Washington State
I don't usually do my own leatherwork but it's quite easy to make a few from thin leather from old jackets or worn out sofas.
For a pouch all you really need are scissors (or a board and knife) needle and some strong thread. you can't go wrong really :)

If you want I'll send you a few eBooks on basic leatherwork, It's a skill really worth learning!

That's ok. I appreciate the offer though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE