looking for people to camp out and learn bushcraft.WALES

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
quite new to the bushcraft scene i like camping, fishing, surfing, most outdoor things iam looking to meet up with some people in the swansea or surrounding areas to learn more about survival and bushcraft not to sure if there is a group or something like that that does a sort of once a month camp out if any one is intrested or knows of a group like this please let me no thank you ?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi and welcome to Bushcraft UK, good to have you :D

It's probably a good idea to introduce yourself in the intro forums.

There's a number of people that get together in south wales etc so keep an eye on the Meet up forums, have a look about and see where it goes.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Hi Gowersponger,there is a group of people who meet at least once a month and sometimes as a group of 1-2 for other activities such as canoeing and walking.Can we have some more info from you in the form of an introduction?There is a meet planned for this weekend in Blaen Nedd Isaf there should be quite a few turning out for it.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
cheers for the replies men i will keep my eye out for where and when to meet some of you ive just ordered a frosts mora went for the stainless steel insted of the carbon hope i made right choice?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Both are good knives but to be honest I prefer carbon.....but if you spend a lot of time fishing, seashore foraging/playing/living stainless requires a lot less maintainance and so probably the better choice.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
nice one john thats y i opted for the stainless i hate rust lol does stainless still give good sparks off a steel. like i said iam new to this sorry if i sound abit dim. iam from kent and been liveing here for 4 years now i like the gamefair at llandilo every year good bargains.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE