looking for other bushcrafters in the coventry area??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 16, 2011
coventry
hello everybody i am quite new to the bushcraft scene and i am looking for other people around my area coventry who are interested? i have all the gear including the land to use with woodlands would be nice to have others involved thanks give me a shout back joe.

udamiano

On a new journey
Since when has Coventry been in the South East? Welcome anyway... :D

They move it around now and again depending on which County wants us at any time, last year it was floating off the Hebrides for a week, no one seemed to notice. I think we belong to Warwickshire this month, they came last in the raffle for the cool places, but they did get a nice decanter and a basket of fruit as well, so i wasn't all bad :)

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
They're a lovely bunch at Rough Close, Joe, it took me a while to find the forum 'meet ups' bit, as its so far down the panel on the left on the main forum page... check 'england mid', its somewhere in there :) Looking forward to meeting you... just copy and paste the list and add your name, then dive in!

Nov 16, 2011
coventry
hi thanks for the welcome from all!! woodspirits- i am looking to meet people in other places first of all to gain skills and identify new things so in turn i can identify what my totally private woodland has to offer! then maybe i can arrange meets and invite people here! thanks again joe!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
well as the description says below birmingham east of swindon that includes coventry!

You are absolutely correct, the forum area parameters does put Coventry in the South East and, in theory, I should list the Meets in that sub-forum.
But I decided to throw the unreality of the forum out of the virtual window and, instead, went with the logic of 'The Meet site has a Midlands postcode so it's a Midlands Meet' :D .

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
its my fault really i read the description and automatically posted here! this should be in mid england! but hey ho here we are and getting replys!

:lmao: Yup, it's absolutely your fault that you've posted in the correct forum :lmao:

And it's my fault for not putting the RC Meet where it should be :eek: .

Well done for searching for and finding the correct forum ~ now, any chance of some upper case letters in the appropriate places? A lot of us have trouble following the flow of a sentence without them :eek::eek::eek: .

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hi thanks for the welcome from all!! woodspirits- i am looking to meet people in other places first of all to gain skills and identify new things so in turn i can identify what my totally private woodland has to offer! then maybe i can arrange meets and invite people here! thanks again joe!

well thought out joe, theyre a good bunch down at RC have a great weekend :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE