Looking for name suggestion

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

asemery

Settler
Aug 11, 2005
557
285
85
Pennsylvania
pineapple.myfunforum.org
Looking for name suggestion
I am putting the final touches on a tutorial for this knot.
"Barber pole knot" is on youtube with a different way of tying.
"Crown and wall variation" is accurate but doesn't sound right
Does anyone have a name for this tutorial?

4aEpw7F.jpg
 
Candycane ?

I like those Tony :D

Funnily enough I was just looking at some fingerwalking braids I'd made years ago that look very similar, just four part round braids, meant to tie pieces of medieval clothing together :) Mine were made of wool though.

M
 
I know you have selected the name, but I think 'Gay Fender' is not bad either.
Gay as in Happy, of course. Happy colours!

I hope I am not offending anybody. Happiness is so rare these days!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE