Looking for Bushcraft Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Hope one of you eagle eyed schrafters can help; does anybody know of anyone that makes a similar style of boot to the BISON BUSHCRAFT BOOTS but that come up the leg higher ie 8'' to 10'' as i cant stand low ankle boots and want a decent pair of leather summer boots.

Any Suggestions?

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Cheers man, but i was looking for something a bit less like a modern walking boot if you know what i mean, i'm being fussy i know but i want a light weight all leather high boot preferably brown without fancy trimmings if that makes sense. Something like this

img[3].jpg

Last edited:

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
therogue rbk tracker sounds like it would suit if you could find some

Hats_0009_RBK.jpg

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
I find british army boots bloody uncomfortable, they don't come in brown and most importantly you have feel for the terrain etc for tracking, same goes for Jerry Para boots but they are more comfortable, basically i'm being fussy but i want some boots with feel, if you understand where i'm at.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
I find british army boots bloody uncomfortable, they don't come in brown and most importantly you have feel for the terrain etc for tracking, same goes for Jerry Para boots but they are more comfortable, basically i'm being fussy but i want some boots with feel, if you understand where i'm at.

No I don't understand the bit about tracking and feel..... Can you explain??

What are you tracking???

Meindl Desert Foxes are pretty good for the cash and they're not black

jeffz

Forager
Apr 4, 2011
Surrey
'Bushcraft Boots?' sounds like the marketing folk at Bison have been watching too much telly.

You could do worse than look at Chippewa logger's boots, or telegraph engineer's boots. I hear that they're comfy and lifetime-serviceable: and they're tall boots. You'll probably have to order from the US or Canada, though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE