Looking for Bushcraft Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
http://www.handcraftedshoes.co.uk/products/Boots/Himalaya

iv just ordered a pair of their pull-on hembury boots. handmade. choose your soles,leather, colour etc. i emailed them and asked if i could get a thin grippy FLAT sole and they saw to it immediatly. should be here within the month shall be putting up a review of the boots aswell as the company service

nae affiliation. just trying tae find a pair of boots that work for me for once

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Anyway problem solved, i have now had a couple of replies to get what i want made or ordered, not cheap, but then i don't do cheap as you end up buying three of them to one decent pair, buy cheap buy dear as me Nan used to say. Thank you all for your help, input and advice.

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
http://www.handcraftedshoes.co.uk/products/Boots/Himalaya

iv just ordered a pair of their pull-on hembury boots. handmade. choose your soles,leather, colour etc. i emailed them and asked if i could get a thin grippy FLAT sole and they saw to it immediatly. should be here within the month shall be putting up a review of the boots aswell as the company service

nae affiliation. just trying tae find a pair of boots that work for me for once

now THATS a link worth saving....

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Yep it certainly was as thats where i ended up getting the boots i wanted made, arrived yesterday and they are the perfect summer boot for what i wanted.
:headbang:
now THATS a link worth saving....

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 85

Roger

Forager
Sep 7, 2004
Sussex
'Bushcraft Boots?' sounds like the marketing folk at Bison have been watching too much telly.

You could do worse than look at Chippewa logger's boots, or telegraph engineer's boots. I hear that they're comfy and lifetime-serviceable: and they're tall boots. You'll probably have to order from the US or Canada, though.

Bison Bushcraft is the company and they are our make of boots, hence " Bison Bushcraft" BOOTS, not boots that can only be used for bushcraft!
Roger

chutes

Banned
May 6, 2012
Australia
Bison Bushcraft is the company and they are our make of boots, hence " Bison Bushcraft" BOOTS, not boots that can only be used for bushcraft!
Roger

lol

So the Bison Woodland Boot is made by Woodland, an as yet unannounced subsidiary of Bison Bushcraft? Not that it matters, the Bushcraft boot is one of the more bushcrafty pieces of footwear I've seen in a long while. The marketing is apt and I'm sure they are a top product. Combining a field boot and a "barefoot" sole for stalking and walking is a a beautiful thing. Just need to offer one which is a higher cut ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE