looking for a wool top

H2497

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2008
London / Herefordshire
Had anyone ever tried one of these bad boys? I've never tried dachstein, I've looked at it in the shops in Chamonix, very stiff pre-shrunk material. This military type top looks like it would be good for me as an outer.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
I checked them out before,but at least 6 weeks wait and very pricey,then you would need to figure in customs,after reading this thread i followed Rik-uk3 advice and got a North sea clothing jumper(the expedition)

udamiano

On a new journey

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Update from me and praise for excellant service, My Expedition sweater from North sea clothing(as first posted link by rik_uk3)arrived but was to small (maybe im just getting bigger) anyway sent it back after contacting the company,to cut a long story short,i am being messed about by Royal Mail on the return delivery arriving back so that North sea can send me back a larger size,i contacted North sea clothing,and was very pleasantly surprised to be told they would upgrade my replacement free of charge and sort out the Royal mail issue, ive no connection with the company but am very pleased that this sort of service still exists and by a small independant company.(was getting a bit panicky as this is my Christmas present off the misses)by the way these are quality jumpers a nice dense wool in a 5 gauge knit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE