Looking for a trade

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
818
99
Georgia
Hello , I am interested in a few items

High quality compass
Auger
Draw knife
Stainless cup with handle and maybe lid
A bit of Flint and a bit of chaga
Mora 106 knife or blade blank

For trade I can offer one of my custom ferro rods and knives and I also have quite a few almost new items I could trade

For shipping I'll give you my U.K. Addres and a company will bring it to me and I will send the stuff directly to you

Cheers
Nick
 
Hi Nick,

I have some prepared chaga if you would like it? I have two kinds. One is naturally air dried into a block that fits very well in a tobacco tin, which I will include for you no problem. Prepared in this way it can be used as a fire board (very good with hand drill)or to cut bits off and make chaga tea. I also have a tobacco tin of powdered chaga. This can be used to take the dullest of sparks to form small coals which are then transfered to a tinder bundle. Very very effective. You can have both in the tins no problem, if you like?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gcckoka

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE