looking for a knife?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ssj

Forager
Jan 7, 2004
Colorado, USA
My suggestion is this: Go ahead, get an inexpensive mora. Learn how to sharpen it, do terrible things to it, abuse it, see what it will take. At the same time, save up for a nice custom made knife by Trond , Dave, or another custom maker. If the mora survives the abuse, you'll have a beater knife to use for things that you don't want to do with your custom. If the mora doesn't survive the abuse, at least you'll be able to appreciate the custom when you get it.
Steve

faca

Forager
Dec 10, 2003
SPAIN
I agree, take a mora knife and abuse it , sharp it, work with You´ll get knowledge and understand what works and dosen´t, after you can go for a more expensive knife but perhaps you´ll find that these inexpensives Mora knifes are very good cutter.
Now I go ahead and have ordered some blades and leather tools from BRISA and I making my own knife+shealth to my taste when it ´ll finish I´ll post some pics.
Enjoy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE