Looking for a good pair of work trousers..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

IanLvt

Oct 4, 2018
Massachusetts
Hello all
I am looking for advice on a good solid pair of forest work trousers but I don't want to pay through the roof.. Budget in the region £50 - £100.
I typed Fjallraven Forest trousers into Google and almost choked when I saw the astronomical price they were asking for their trousers.
How can anyone warrant spending £350 - 500 for a pair of work trousers.. They must be lined with gold and diamonds lol

I use Dickies double-knee work pants at a little under $30. Used them for several years of masonry work, and they last a long time. Not sure if they're available in the UK however.

Reactions: santaman2000

Hbc

Nov 1, 2018
North Wales
Dunlop work trousers from sports direct. About £25 I live in mine wear them every day for farm work and they are lasting very well. Dickies also a good brand.

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
Have you tried the percussion bush trousers ?
They are fairly robust and waterproof from the knee down and seem to resist brambles etc pretty well when I'm working or just camping in the woods .
They retail for around £35 but only come in one leg length which states 31 inches but is more like 33 inches .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE