Looking for a custom sheath maker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Hi all,
not been on here for ages so dont know whos hot and whos not.....

I recently took delivery of a nice shiney new Eikhorn phol one edc

http://www.heinnie.com/product.asp?P_ID=3181

I want a good quality leather tactical sheath making, as its quite a big boy, certainly not a "pocket" knife.

Is Rapidboy still making ? I always thought his work was about the best....

suggestions please :D

salix

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Having dealt with Lee in the past and a proud owner of one of his creations I too would suggest him. The man has OCD about his workmanship so whatever you get will be pretty much perfection.

That being said there are other leather workers here to choose from who do some pretty outstanding work. Some donkey work on your part looking them up would be worthwhile.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
The man has OCD about his workmanship so whatever you get will be pretty much perfection.

You mean CDO, It's like OCD but with the letters in the right order.....as they should be :lmao:

Another vote for Lee, although i've never had a piece from him, pictures of his work never cease to amaze me

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You mean CDO, It's like OCD but with the letters in the right order.....as they should be :lmao:

Another vote for Lee, although i've never had a piece from him, pictures of his work never cease to amaze me

I walked into that one didn't I? Nice one. :beerchug:

Trust me, in the flesh his work is pretty spectacular. He sets the bar and raises it all too often with such ease as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE