Look What We Found

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
From today, Tesco are stocking the 'Look What We Found' range of meals for £1 each.

For those not familiar, as ready meals go, they are pretty good, they do not need to be kept in the fridge, and have a shelf life of one year.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
They've been an irregular find at the local Tesco on and off for the last year here but Jules has just come back from shopping and says apparently they are stocking the full range now.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
B&M, ASDA and Tesco all have them for a quid from time to time, nice enough meals but portion way too small, you need rice/pasta/smash to bulk them up. For a quid its worth getting a few though.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
God they have dropped in price the last ones i bought was from a shop in Warwick beef stew with small potatoes I think it was close to a fiver.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Being new to them I've been trying them out, not a massive portion but mixed with tatties or pasta, given that there's loads of sauce, not bad at all.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
God they have dropped in price the last ones i bought was from a shop in Warwick beef stew with small potatoes I think it was close to a fiver.

Never seen them at that price in any supermarket, even at "full" price - reckon that particular shop was just ripping you off.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE