LOOK! its finished my hacksaw blade number 3 !!!NEW PHOTOS!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
Hi every body this is the third knife made from all recycled materials with the exception of the fire steal. the blade is made from sanvik high speed hacksaw blade in scandinavian style full hidden tang the stag antler handle is from a quiet old Victorian carving knife as is the handle for fire steel the leather sheath was made from an old leather bag don't know if you can notice but the sheath is not as good as my other ones it was one of my first attempts stanley
Me071.jpg

Me073.jpg

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
Hi jojo thanks for your honest comments have you had a look at my other bush craft knife on other thread.
possibly my best knife yet knew photos ? tell me what you think:D

Stanley

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
Hi barney thanks for the encouragement Ive got a number of other knifes that Ive made over the last year ill get round to posting them on a new thread :D

Stanley

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
Mighty fine work! And the sheath looks great, I've never been able to get a scrap leather sheath looking that good :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE