Longshot re a FB Post

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

ONE

Old, grumpy & largely unrepentant.
Nov 21, 2019
450
239
56
N. Ireland
During the week I got a "suggested post" from Facebook which seemed to detail someone customising and fitting a kit pouch to the sheath of a MOD D-Type "survival knife". I managed to close it just as it opened and haven't been able to search my way back on to it.

I don't suppose anyone knows what I'm talking about and could provide a link?
 
Sorry just saw this, the Arktis sheath which fits the MOD knife has a small pouch on it, probably not exactly what you were after?
 
I eventually found it, and there's now one attached to my 3rd Issue Khukuri.



Apologies the messy background!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260921_211434747.jpg
    IMG_20260921_211434747.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 15

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE