longevity of First Field Dressings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
I suspect that when you opened the WWII dresiings you might have spoiled a collector's item worth quite a bit had it been left unopened.

yea i know, but i have so many of them and i really do'nt care about the collector value...these are my dressings and i will use them as needed and i do'nt plan on selling them to re-enactors or what not...vince g. 11B INF...(genuine Infantry soldier)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
yea i know, but i have so many of them and i really do'nt care about the collector value...these are my dressings and i will use them as needed and i do'nt plan on selling them to re-enactors or what not...vince g. 11B INF...(genuine Infantry soldier)

Fair enough. I also have a lot of older stuff that I prefer to use rather than sell on so I know where you're coming from. I was just wondering though, if they were sold at value (assuming they really do have collector value) if the money gained might not buy a larger quanity of newer dressings?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE