London Pub meet no 6

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Maybe 12 or 13th June (Tuesday or Wednesday)? I can turn up on Thursdays but need to leave at 7. I see Tim has gone very quiet, no posts since 8th May.

Last edited:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Hiya - a new meet would be good. Not sure whether I'll be engaged with a newborn or not though.

Did someone bring a hammock to the last one?

I should bring mine along :)

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Tim. nice to hear from you. Hope your other half is ok. I made my first penny stove a couple of days ago. With a bit of adjustment works ok. It wil be good to see you again.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Only 2 definities for Tuesday 12th and I am looking a bit sketchy for that. So looks like only 1 Pub meet in June. And that's down for Thursday 28th.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Ok. will probably be better as more people can do 28th. Hallobayo is back off holiday I think. Something to look forward to_Only 3 weeks to wait. Have been going mad making penny stoves and the like.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Woodpoet - have you seen London hack space? It's a fully equipped workshop for doing all sorts with like minded people

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
We are going to Pirate Day in Hastings July 22nd to see if Hastings can take back the official World Record for the most people dressed as Pirates. I will get some practice in for September if we are going to celebrate the talk like a pirate day. Goddess willing hopefully see you 28th June.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi folks. Just making sure The London Pub Meet group are all ok as haven't seen anyone on here for ages. Seen Mesquite on other threads. just to say 6 days to go. hope we are all still up for 28th.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE