London Pub meet no 6

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Ok. I know we have just had meet no 5, but no time like the present. Are there any preferences for dates in June. I as usual can do most dates but obviously it's got to be convenient for all parties. I will leave it for you to decide.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Sounds good to me, i can do Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. So if it is based around that 'I be a willin' to lay alongside ye Bushcraft pirates o' London'. Harrr!

Sandsnakes

Another show and tell? I have put a few pics up in our group area.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all you fellow London Pub Meeters and hopefully new members as well. Hope all is ok with you. It's 3 days to June. Let's make the London Pub Meet 6 the biggest meet up yet. Suggestions for dates. I can do any day. come and join in the fun and have a good drink too. The George will soon be renamed The Bushcrafter.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
How about the 28th? I happen to be working in London that day so sits well with me!:lmao:

If anyone has any photos of previous meets, put them up in our group area.

S

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
We've never done a Monday before. I can probably do that, but it does sound more like a pub meet 7 date to me?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE