London Pub Meet 13

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all. Hope you are all ok. I will let you choose some dates. Sandsnakes hope all is well with you, haven't heard from you for a while. Hallobayo hope to see you at the next meet. We seem to be gaining more members each time. We will have to start reserving tables soon.

Richie N

Life Member
Mar 2, 2013
London
Hi there all , as a new member it's great to know that there is a meet fairly local to me (tooting) . Hope you don't mind if I join you for a pint once you've set a date ? Been meaning to sign up for ages just never got round to it .

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi, welcome. the more the merrier. Will be good to meet you. Pop over to the introductions page and say hi to the rest of the members.
How about Thursday the 14th chaps.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I know it's short notice but I'm stuck up London all day in meetings on Tuesday 5th and am happy to meet up with anyone afterwards for a drink then.

Same venue as usual, the George Inn.

Anyone fancy it?

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
I'm not doing anything Mesquite. I will meet you for a drink on Tuesday. I am still ok for 14th though folks. I must like The George that much can't keep away. Actually reading Shakespeares Local at moment about 6 centuries of The George Inn.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm not doing anything Mesquite. I will meet you for a drink on Tuesday. I am still ok for 14th though folks. I must like The George that much can't keep away. Actually reading Shakespeares Local at moment about 6 centuries of The George Inn.

See you there on tuesday Fred :cool:

I should be out of my last meeting by about 5 and it's a 5 minute walk to the pub :)

Anyone else fancy joining us?

Richie N

Life Member
Mar 2, 2013
London
I will drift by tonight and see if you guys are still around , I won't be too surprised if you're not though because It won't be much before seven . I'm passing anyway and I don't need to much of an excuse for a cold one on the way home from the salt mine .

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Swallow. We will hopefully still be meeting next Thursday. To all who turned up tonight good to see you. Nice to meet Richie N and Red Kite for the first time. Hope to see you again.The London Meet Up is getting bigger. Brilliant.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE