London Pub Meet 13

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Pub The George, Southwark High Street/ No Shop/Station London Bridge. Seriously if you don't find us we will find you. See you there.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Sorry to hear that Swallow. We will drink a toast to you. You will be there in Spirit. Whiskey, Vodka, Rum, Brandy, one or the other. See you next time.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi Folks

Afraid I have pulled a late one at work tomorrow, so wont be there till 9pm at the earliest, don't drink the place dry :)

Cheers

Stewart

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
I did, It was good to meet you all. nice to meet you Daniel. hopefully see you next time, Maybe you will meet the whole crew next time. To those who were not there this time I hope you are all ok. Take care. See you next time.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I did, It was good to meet you all. nice to meet you Daniel. hopefully see you next time, Maybe you will meet the whole crew next time. To those who were not there this time I hope you are all ok. Take care. See you next time.

Doing much better thanks. I was going to drop by for a short hiya on the way home but was glad I didn't in the end.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE