Loch Long/Goil 9th-10th Jan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Hi all,

Off for another paddle at the weekend if anyone fancies it. Just a one-nighter in mind but could easily be talked into friday night as well.
Thinking of heading for the big oak at the mouth of Goil but not fussed one way or another.

Spare boat, no real plans, etc.

:)
Josh

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
dam, missus' birthday nite oot on the friday which means i'll be a write off for a couple of days.....canny hack the alcohol consumption any mare. would have been tempted as well, as b4 i'll keep an eye so keep posting.

cheers!

gaz!

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Phew! Apparently the hill up to the spare boat is undrivable. It's all very well sledging them downhill but getting it back on sunday may not have been much fun.

Have a good night, maybe see you next time out. :)

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
cheers mate but at -8'ish i'm not lookin forward to it...unless i get kitted out, dont think the missus would b too please at me turning up with a ski jacket & waterproof's on tho.

yes hopefully get out soon, was looking at the burns nite, hopefully that goes ahead!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE