Loch Lomond all you can eat buffet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Loved the pics John.. I'm green with envy. In fact I'm about the only thing around here that's green. Like Stuart I'm amazed that we have a record of you cooking real stuff instead of rat pack. Particularly like the bedouin camp.

It looked a little cold. There were a few hammock blankets about. What was the temperature? Has Karen decided to give this a go yet?

Keep posting this stuff to remind me of home.
George:sadwavey:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
There was no army rations consumed at all. I made pasta and sauce for lunch and we had fresh fruit and bread, croissants and bagels to fill with sausages, black pudding and bacon. The haggis was real haggis too as were the turnips, the mashed potatoes were out of a packet though.

It was not very cold but the underblankets are more comfy than a thermarest in your sleeping bag.

And no Karen is still not into the outdoors and certainly not canoes.

Glad to hear you are still doing well. Hope you are keeping busy out there.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Hi Russ,i'd be interested to know about the toxic cookie thing and why you say to never use that set up?:dunno: .

toxic cookie was cookie mix made up and cooked in an improvised oven which consisted off 1 large frying pan with 2 smaller trangia frying pans and a larger one as the lid.
It was very burnt and saturated with burnt paint from the outsides of the smaller pans

I would go as far to say it was the most nasty thing ive eaten :eek:

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
toxic cookie was cookie mix made up and cooked in an improvised oven which consisted off 1 large frying pan with 2 smaller trangia frying pans and a larger one as the lid.
It was very burnt and saturated with burnt paint from the outsides of the smaller pans

I would go as far to say it was the most nasty thing ive eaten :eek:

Mmm sounds great. not!! oh well at least your insides got redecorated:eek: :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE