Loch Etive (VERY Pic Heavy)

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Some more pics from the weekend
lochetivefeb2011019.jpg

lochetivefeb2011047.jpg

lochetivefeb2011055.jpg

lochetivefeb2011057.jpg

lochetivefeb2011012.jpg

lochetivefeb2011020.jpg

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Glen Etive is the sort of place whichever way you point a camera you get a good photo , Yes even inside the mosh tent!

Craig.............

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Sorry I couldnae make it lads but it looks like all the usual suspects showed up!
Some crackin pics so far....so whens the next yin?

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
So were any fish caught over the weekend?....and do I really need tae ask wit the submariner did tae hiv ees wee boat re-christened?

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Looks like you guys had an excellent weekend, Colin, really like the baker it looks huge, just the job for a wet weekend. Brave man (even in a drysuit) swimming in that water, it must have been baltic

Yeah Stephen, the Baker tent is fantastic when its horrible and wet, we dropped the inner tent with all my kit in it to the back of the tent and still had room for 8 guys complete with chairs and a table with plenty of room to spare, as for the water yeah it was cold but i managed to stay in it for about 30 mins, capastrano flip, with canoe bail and re-entry first time of asking, so was well pleased as my normal ratio is about 3 successes to every 30 attempts at it, but its really worth trying these things before you have to do them for real.

Colin

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
So were any fish caught over the weekend?....and do I really need tae ask wit the submariner did tae hiv ees wee boat re-christened?

Hey bud how you doing? The submariner didnt do anything wrong, only made of the mistake of parking up the canoe outside the baker tent, then when 8 drunken guys need the toilet in the dark, it somehow became a 15ft urinal. I was just glad i was doing my capsize drill the next day, gave me a chance to wash the old canoe from that rank drunken smell i noticed on the saturday morning. Hope you can make the next one in Ayrshire, would be good to catch up again, open meet for anyone wishing to come along, Tam (Barn Owl) is sorting it out....

Colin

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yeah Stephen, the Baker tent is fantastic when its horrible and wet, we dropped the inner tent with all my kit in it to the back of the tent and still had room for 8 guys complete with chairs and a table with plenty of room to spare,

Is it the Green Outdoors tent Col ?

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
yeah Rich its the Green outdoors version, had it about a year now, no real problems, nice to have a bit of luxury now and then i think. After the winter weve had in Scotland its a nice change to be sleeping warm, the hard thing is giving it up again and going back to ground dwelling.

Colin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE