Loch Etive (VERY Pic Heavy)

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
what a great weekend, always great to catch up with the usual suspects and just as good to meet some new friends. what a laugh friday night in the mosh pit was, you had to have a thick skin and a sense of humour this weekend to survive, but great to see every one laughing, singing and dancing the night away (not sure you know who would approve!). Anyway i will post my pics tomorrow when i get the chance, so i will say bye for now but thanks guys for making me laugh like that over the 3 days, it was a blast.

Col

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Great weekend lads had a ball !!! just back home will put some pics on soon
ps my necks a bit sore from all the head banging in the mosh pit !!!!!!
pps anyone up for some more air cello next time!!

Jason

:lmao: Black Tie affair next time?

Think I'll maybe go double bass.:D

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
yeah thats the one Craig, the model of windpaddle for the canoe is the cruiser i think, its so easy to put up and down and requires no modification to the canoe, i would highly recommend it, i had a blast with it this weekend mate.

Colin

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
The Loch Etive male Voice Choir presents...[video=youtube;3zmtNAXnoUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zmtNAXnoUA[/video]

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Yup it is confirmed you lot are madder than a trouser full of ferrets.

Not sure it was a good or a bad thing that i didn't make it up till saturday .

Craig...........

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
Yup it is confirmed you lot are madder than a trouser full of ferrets.

Not sure it was a good or a bad thing that i didn't make it up till saturday .

Craig...........

Should read
"Twelve highlanders and an Ipod make a racket."

" Mad mad mad"

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Haha everybodies pictures are excellent! Ally that video is awful lol I can't actually remember anything about singing that although my throat tells a different story! Have to add though it did sound a lot better than that it was just the acoustics in the Baker mansion were lacking somewhat and our cultural diff..... actually no it was us lol. That's what happens when you warm your voice up with bramble whiskey lol!!

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
My God what a racket, but at the time it was a fun racket and i swear at the time i believed we were absolutely brilliant. that damned bramble whiskey has a lot to answer for. Anyway we will have to ban any smart phones or recording devices from our next meet boys.

Col.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE