Loch Achray Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Have we firmed up 19-21 oct yet? Just Back from Loch Lomond, wet and bitten too!
George:beerchug:

Not yet; it's still diving time up there so emails and phone calls are the last thing on folks minds. They will get back to us though.....when they get a chance to sleep, eat...... :)

Has anyone come up for air yet? :)

We've got the 15th to 19th off so hope the dates are still 19th-21st.

Stu

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get organised on this, my only excuse is that it's been an incredibly hectic Summer for everyone involved :eek:
The Drs. Dixon and Andrian have commitments in America until the 26th October so the weekend we've been hoping for is out. However, the following weekend is an option, as is November. I'm really sorry about those who have to book holidays in advance, but this meet up was always kind of speculative. It's still a beautiful bit of the world for a visit.

I'll be on the phone later today to the Crannog and I'll firm up available dates then.
Any preferences?
How the hang to I organise a poll?
I'll find out :rolleyes: :D

cheers,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sorry John, I ought to have made myself clear.
The weekend covering 19th to 22nd October is not available.

cheers,
Mary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE