Loch Achray Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Sounds splendid. I'm sure we can manage some archery. ;) Although my target boss is getting a little worse for wear...

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I have two(and another that I just have to get round to picking up).

Still got a fair pile of flint left.
(Standard disclaimer - I kind of know what I'm doing but am not very good)

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
should be able to get there unless i'm at wiston lodge that week.. that is not the 12th to 14th.

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Please count me in for both. Like Josh I'm not so gnarly either but I need some hammocking. Since I've been away all year I'm desperate for some Scottish lochs and real accents. Mary the crannog sounds fandabadozy, . Is that how you spell it?
George
:)

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Mary,
Crannog sounds great, how about 19-21 October, if it suits Nick and Barrie. The place will be a little less touristy, hopefully no midgies and it shouldn't be too cold.
I might even be able to attend?

Cheers

JFW

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Hope to make it again this year, have been looking forward to it all year, will confirm once the venue and dates are firmed up.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Not yet; it's still diving time up there so emails and phone calls are the last thing on folks minds. They will get back to us though.....when they get a chance to sleep, eat...... :)

I'll let folks know when they do.

atb,
Mary

tinderbox

Forager
Feb 22, 2007
East Lothian
I would have loved to go to this meet, but I have just gone through one of these changes in life where everything you own is divided in two, and finances become constrained. Still, kit can be replaced and circumstances change so I look forward to future moots.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE