Location planning

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
If the fields are wet, and lets face it, they're gonna be, you might not get off the field again, I've thanked my lucky stars a couple of times that I walked the kit in, it's not that far tbh

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
If the fields are wet, and lets face it, they're gonna be, you might not get off the field again, I've thanked my lucky stars a couple of times that I walked the kit in, it's not that far tbh
Lol I thought that when I read the booking email, somehow I dont think I'll get my fiesta across a wet field!

We're all booked in Mick, Monday 7th to Friday 11th. Should be a gooden!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Lol I thought that when I read the booking email, somehow I dont think I'll get my fiesta across a wet field!

We're all booked in Mick, Monday 7th to Friday 11th. Should be a gooden!

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Fiesta? Are you sure you're taking the right Bentley? The continental will easily cross a wet field... or take the Jag! Obviously I realise you don't want the cleaning bill for the Rolls, but its seems pretty silly to own 3 Range Rovers and just have staff driving them to the local Waitrose and back all day... use one of those... and yes, yes, I know... using the staff cars is a bit degrading, but its only for a few days!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE