Searching for campsite recommendations (wild or otherwise) in Northamptonshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hey all! I'm planning a two/three-day camping trip for myself and my partner now the weather is finally improving, and was hoping for some recommendations and advice as I'm new to the area, and due to travel restrictions I'm currently not able to do a load of blind scouting trips.

Can anyone advise on legal camping areas local to me which have more character than just an open field? I realise that with it being a designated site that we can't possibly hope to get that secluded feel, but we're both very much fans of woods and rivers/lakes and not sanitised, characterless pitches.

Though I'm not a huge fan of it on a taking-the-p*ss level, there is also the possibility of wild camping, and maybe some people might know of good locations which we could get away with for a couple of nights. Ideally it would be great to hear from anyone who can clue me in on locations where the landowners/management are amenable to being approached by prospective campers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE