Can someone suggest a location for a trip in summer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
So unfortunately our inter-railing trip i had planned is off because my sister is doing a work placement. Me and a friend want to go somewhere this summer. We don't have anywhere close by that's great. we can practice skills and stuff but not stay overnight really. we've done a few careful one night stays further afield with some elements of stealth involved and last October we went to Scotland for three nights. We want to plan something bigger - 5 days or maybe a week but we're not sure where. With this much time to plan ahead we can get pretty much anywhere so the question is where's the best place? Even abroad is potentially an option. im not sure what the rules are like in places like Sweden or eastern Europe but we definitely want a big area of wild natural forest.

So any suggestions? i've heard a lot about Dartmoor, would that be my best bet?

Sep 20, 2015
United Kingdom
that's something i definitely did not consider. have you been there before? it seems like the rules are quite strict about wild camping not to mention the ban on fires in summer. the landscape looks lovely though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE