Lk 35 rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony Young

Nov 30, 2018
Northeast england
Anyone got a old synthetic lk35 rucksack that they don't use ,not bothered about the condition of the pack or frame as I just want to make a axe sleeve for mine and use part of the frame for a carry rack , obviously I will cover postage and come to some cash arrangement with you if you haven't one yourself I would really appreciate if you could mention it to anyone who you think might have one , thanks

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
I think military mart could post them out cheaper , I wouldn’t even know where to begin to wrap an post one out?

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
Anyone got a old synthetic lk35 rucksack that they don't use ,not bothered about the condition of the pack or frame as I just want to make a axe sleeve for mine and use part of the frame for a carry rack , obviously I will cover postage and come to some cash arrangement with you if you haven't one yourself I would really appreciate if you could mention it to anyone who you think might have one , thanks
I got two but without frames

Tony Young

Nov 30, 2018
Northeast england
I should have been a bit more clear in my original post I am just wanting a knackered old torn one thats not fit to use so I can cut a strip of the material to make a axe sleeve and cut part off the frame to make a bracket ,just posted on the off chance someone had a beat up one they didn't want, I know military mart sell them but the cheapest one is £19.99 plus vat plus postage it turns into one expensive axe sleeve if you know what I mean.

Reactions: moocher

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE