Little shout out for the gift it on thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
I look in from time to time but as stated earlier in this thread, my lack of GIO replacement items, keeps me away, that and not wanting to be the one to stale the thread, whilst i know the comments re: thread stalling tend to be in jest, it's kept me (as a newbie to the board) away form taking a few items on there that i could have made use of.

That being said, What's stopping a similar style thread starting but for swapping? yes i know there are swap threads in the marketplace but this would be more along the continual lines of the GIO thread, if that would work? still trying to get the idea ironned out in my head though...

maybe this:

I am after X

Person A offers me X and puts up Y

Person B needs Y and takes it, putting up Z

The subtle difference being, the item that is put up is an item that is asked for/after rather than something to hand or that is no longer being used, does that make any sense?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
to be honest I look but don't feel inclined to contribute. I'm all for it and think its a great idea but I have seen some of the deals resently and the tread stalls far too long 'cause whats offered is carp.

maybe there should be two threads - one for free scrounged stuff (I know people like to see the challenge of that) and another with a minimum value?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE