little rucksack thingies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
ok mebbe my eyes are not what they used to be

and i can use the "New Posts" button instead

but these 3 are hard for me to tell apart

forum_new.gif

forum_old.gif

forum_old_lock.gif

love the idea but would like em to be louder colours maybe? if its possible

cheers
Tant

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's noted mate ;) A few people ahve mentioned that, we'll see what we can do, although it won't be straight away, there's some other stuff to do first.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Man, I need glasses, I thought it was some sort of stylised leaf thing and we'd been Feng Shui'd :rolleyes:
Seriously though, nice one Tone et al.
Cheers,
Toddy

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I thought it was a bushcrafty mug with a lid!!! Can you not use the BCUK leaf and do it in different colour schemes? And are the badges still on sale?

Spamel

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The icons are something that can be played about with over time, they can take hours to create and at the moment we'll use them as they are, in the future they can be messed about with. Yes, it is possible to use the logo leaf, but I was hoping something different would be better, it does need revising but compared to other things that I've got on my plate it's a very little issue way down the list.
But, I do want to hear what people think of them and ideas for different icons, you may not get them, but I'd like to know.

As for the badges, yeah, they're still for sale ;)

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I like them, differant colours would be good, but thay are ok.

But I really did think that they were cups of steaming coffee....I really must use two eyes in future.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Maybe I should start a new thread on this but I'm having serious trouble reading the forum.

Not sure if it's the font size or the relative lack of contrast but I'm having to squint to read threads. Conversely I'm having no trouble at all reading what I'm typing here.

Wouldn't normally be something I'd comment on but it's actually uncomfortable after a while.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Great Pebble said:
Maybe I should start a new thread on this but I'm having serious trouble reading the forum.

Not sure if it's the font size or the relative lack of contrast but I'm having to squint to read threads. Conversely I'm having no trouble at all reading what I'm typing here.

Wouldn't normally be something I'd comment on but it's actually uncomfortable after a while.

Same here. I think the ariel font is a little thin and the size is quite small. Maybe it is old age!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE