Lovely noodles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
Ok we love to cook from scratch due to knowing what goes in to the meal , we have been looking at trying the freeze dried market more but today it was a rush meal due to me wanting to get in the garden , so the review is of .
Mama rice noodles and we want to say they are lovely , first all i did was use a ready made sauce cook the chicken in it then get the chicken out to just crisp up a little in the oven and i wanted a thicker sauce and the wife said try these they are new to us , you get 5 little rice noodle nests in a packet great value there and you can just pop in boiling water for 3 mins or for 2 mins then in a stir fry , i just put them in the saucepan with the sauce and they soaked up the sauce made it nice and thcik and wow did they bulk out the meal so we are now going to order a large amount and i can then pop a packet and 5 stock cubes in with them in a sealed air tight bag with the cubes in a little bag inside , now on a day out we could just pop these in boiling water with the cube and yum chicken noodles or veg noodles and so on .
Ok well i would love to put pictures on but i still have not learnt how lol so if anyone can give me the heads up great

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE